No, unless you are planning on not disclosing the egg donation to your child.
Articles in this section
- Who are the My Egg Bank, a Prelude Partner Egg Donors, and How are They Screened?
- Are all of your Donors College-Educated?
- Will the Donor Know When her Eggs have Been Chosen by a Recipient?
- How do you Find your Donors?
- What Information Will I Receive About the Donors?
- How can I Assess the Personality of my Donor?
- Can I see a Photo of the Donor?
- How Does the Matching Process Work?
- What is the Difference Between Fresh and Frozen Donor Cycles?
- Is it Necessary when Being Matched with a Donor to Have a Blood Type Match?