Every donor who is approved and listed on the web site has gone through an extensive series of psychological tests. We are not in a position to make a full assessment of the donor's personality beyond what we can read in the psychological report. Be assured, however, that all of the donors are screened very carefully and that donors at risk for any kind of psychological problem are excluded prior to treatment.
Articles in this section
- Who are the My Egg Bank, a Prelude Partner Egg Donors, and How are They Screened?
- Are all of your Donors College-Educated?
- Will the Donor Know When her Eggs have Been Chosen by a Recipient?
- How do you Find your Donors?
- What Information Will I Receive About the Donors?
- How can I Assess the Personality of my Donor?
- Can I see a Photo of the Donor?
- How Does the Matching Process Work?
- What is the Difference Between Fresh and Frozen Donor Cycles?
- Is it Necessary when Being Matched with a Donor to Have a Blood Type Match?