No adult photos of the donor will be shared, but three to four childhood photos up to age 7 will appear on the website with the donor’s permission. We offer a limited view of our donor profiles online, which includes information such as age, hair color, eye color, height, weight, and education level. Recipients who are registered and have been approved by us will also have access to the donor’s childhood photographs and profile on the website. Keep in mind that we do not provide any information about the identity of the donor.
Articles in this section
- Who are the My Egg Bank, a Prelude Partner Egg Donors, and How are They Screened?
- Are all of your Donors College-Educated?
- Will the Donor Know When her Eggs have Been Chosen by a Recipient?
- How do you Find your Donors?
- What Information Will I Receive About the Donors?
- How can I Assess the Personality of my Donor?
- Can I see a Photo of the Donor?
- How Does the Matching Process Work?
- What is the Difference Between Fresh and Frozen Donor Cycles?
- Is it Necessary when Being Matched with a Donor to Have a Blood Type Match?